Franchise opportunities will be available from March 2018, but if you would like to make an initial enquiry, please fill in your details below.
A full Franchise Prospectus will be available shortly.
- It is predicted that one-to-one and small group personal training will expand by up to 24% between now and 2024. Personal trainers are no longer seen as only being ‘for the elite’
- PT’s within traditional gym environments face a number of challenges, including limitations on space and equipment and competition from other fitness activities available to members
- Team and group workouts amongst members has become hugely popular – they create a culture of belonging, a sense of community and encourage competition
- onePT provides a facility that just doesn’t cater for one type or concept of fitness training – there is the complete continuum of training modalities providing something suitable for everyone.
onePT will fully support any Franchisee all the way including, but not limited to:-
- Helping a Franchisee to find the right site and assisting with lease negotiations (through the support of a vastly experienced Chartered Surveyor)
- Dealing with the local council with regard to planning applications (support via a Chartered Town Planner)
- Design and complete fit out including but not limited to gym design and aesthetics, onePT Kitchen and changing rooms
- Sourcing of equipment – including leasing agreements – through our partnership with Exigo-UK (includes arrangements for all CV equipment)
- Recruitment and training of staff through the onePT Academy
- Complete on-line solutions for operations, risk management and health & safety / food safety management systems
- Complete solution for sales & marketing (including digital) – full supported by a Strategic Marketing and PR Team
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch to discuss our Franchise opportunities.